1.WHO IS THE TOP DRAWER (CLYDEBANK) LTD?
Our company number is SC459966 and our registered address is Radleigh House, 1 Golf Road, Clarkston, G76 7HU
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the information that you share with us, including
- Personal Information: “Personal Information” is information that can personally identify you, such as your name, email address, telephone number and mailing address. We maintain one or more databases to store your Personal Information and may retain it as reasonably required to serve you and operate the Service. Personal Information that we collect depends on how you use the Service. Providing your Personal Information to us is your choice. If you choose not to provide us with certain Personal Information, you may not be able to take advantage of certain features of the Service; and
- General Technical Information: When you visit the Service, we may collect various categories of general technical information (“General Information”). General Information includes browser information, operating system information, device information, TCP-IP address and the date, time, length of stay and specific pages accessed during your visits to the Service. When you use the Service through your mobile device, we also collect device type and UUID, a unique identifier generated within the App, and store this information in log files. We use this information to provide you with the most up to date application and features, or, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to advertise or promote products or services to a specific device type]. We are also working closely with third parties such as analytics and marketing services providers, and may receive aggregated and anonymised data relevant to your demographic from them that we use to target advertising based upon your interests.
- General Information and Personal Information may be combined and/or linked to Third Party Information for the purposes described in more detail below.
a. Registering for the Service
If you register to use the Service, we may collect Personal Information including your name, email address, and telephone number.
You may review, update, or modify your account information, including profile and contact information,at any time by logging into your account. You may also permanently delete your account or make any other requests relating to personal data by contacting us.
b. Online Identification Tools
Like many website providers, we use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and provide a better web experience. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart and gather General Information.
c. Third Party Features
d. Third-Party Links
We may provide links to third-party web sites that we do not own or control. We are not responsible for the information collection practices of any website that we do not own or control. We encourage you to review and understand the privacy practices of third-party websites before providing any information to or through them.
3. HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED, PROCESSED AND DISCLOSED
a. Third Party Service Providers
The Top Drawer employs other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, serving ads on our behalf, providing search results and links, and processing credit card payments. These third-party service providers have access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for any other purpose.
b. Acquisition of The Top Drawer
Information about customers is considered an asset of The Top Drawer and, as such, may be transferred to another company in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of all or substantially all of its assets, or the sale of an individual website owned by us, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets or to a third party as a part of such merger, acquisition, reorganization, or sale.
c. Information Sharing for Marketing Purposes
To provide you with information about products and services that may be useful to you, we may partner with select reputable organizations whose privacy policies we believe are consistent with ours. Such organizations may include other retailers and magazine publishers. Through these arrangements, we may, with your consent, share, exchange, cross-reference and/or rent your name and mailing address.
d. Blogs, Reviews and Forums
The Service also may from time to time offer publicly-accessible blogs, customer reviews or forums. Any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected and used by others who access them. To request removal of your Personal Information from blogs, customer reviews or forums, please contact us. Please note that in some cases we may be unable to remove your Personal Information.
4. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
5. ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PREFERENCES
a. Modifying or Deleting Your Personal Information
If you would like to modify or delete your Personal Information, please contact us with clear instructions about what you would like to be modified or deleted. We will respond to your request promptly. You have the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested.
b. Changing Your Subscription Preferences
You may instruct The Top Drawer to stop sending you emails, newsletters or other information by following the ‘unsubscribe’ instructions provided in the email. The Top Drawer may, however, continue to use your Personal Information to contact you to service your account or as otherwise authorized by law. Please note that if you use more than one name or e-mail address when communicating with us or using the Service, you may continue to receive communications from us to any name and/or email address not specified in your opt-out request.
6. SECURITY INFORMATION
We take every precaution to protect our users’ information. When you send sensitive information (such as your credit card number) to us via our order form, that information is encrypted and protected with SSL, the current industry-standard encryption protocol. When you are on such an SSL-protected page, a picture of a closed lock appears at the bottom or top of some Web browsers. At other times this lock appears open. Another way to tell if you are on a secure page is to look at the address or URL of the page. (Look in the address box or right-click on the page and select “Properties”.) These secure SSL-encrypted pages have URLs that start with https:// instead of http://. If you have any questions about security at our Web site, please contact us.